- Comer H. "Randy" Randall Chairman District 3
- John E."Butch" Howard District 1
- Elliott F. Elam, Jr. District 2
- Thomas J. "Tom" Ervin District 4
- Swain E. Whitfield District 5
- Justin T. Williams District 6
- G. O'Neal Hamilton District 7
Consumer complaints and inquiries
In March 2004 the General Assembly enacted legislation which created the Office of Regulatory Staff. As a result of that legislation, effective January of 2005 the Public Service Commission took on an exclusively quasi-judicial role. All resources for the investigation and resolution of consumer inquiries and complaints were assigned to the Office of Regulatory Staff. The South Carolina Office of Regulatory Staff may be reached by phone at 803-737-5230 or within SC at 1-800-922-1531. You may also visit their website at http://www.regulatorystaff.sc.gov
FIND YOUR COMMISSION DISTRICT
The Public Service Commission of South Carolina is composed of seven Commissioners. There is one Commissioner from each US Congressional District.
To find your District (Legislator), click here.
Your US House District number corresponds to your Public Service Commission District.